SHP provides innovative accommodation and support services to 7,000 of London’s most vulnerable people. Our services focus on:
- Minimising harm from substance misuse and helping people access appropriate treatment
- Working with the criminal justice system to break offending patterns and help offenders re-integrate into the community
- Supporting people with mental ill health who are leaving hospital or facing exclusion from other services
- Supporting young people to develop the skills they need to manage their own tenancies
- Enabling all clients to grow in confidence and develop appropriate life skills
We provide supported accommodation for homeless people facing social exclusion, giving them the specialist support they need to find stability and move on in their lives.
We also provide a range of floating support services to help clients maintain their own tenancies, promote independent living, social and economic wellbeing and greater inclusion in the wider community.
All our services are committed to inclusion and we provide opportunities for clients to:
- Shape the services they receive
- Learn and develop skills
- Take part in activities which promote independence
Read How We Work for an overview of our services and what makes them special, find out how to Access our Services, or search the Service Directory for detailed information and criteria for each project.