Donate to SHP
Could you spare £10 a month?
It can happen to anyone...
Circumstances can quickly change and support networks evaporate. When this happens, SHP's expert support helps some of London's most vulnerable people get their lives back on track. Please click on the button below to give online.
You can also text GIFT36 to 70070 to donate.
Alternatively, cheque contributions can made to 'Single Homeless Project' and sent to SHP, 245 Gray's Inn Road, London WC1X 8QY. Your contribution is valuable and we thank you for your support. Below are examples of the way your donation will make a positive impact:
1. SHP helps people minimise the harm of their substance misuse, and support their recovery through appropriate treatment
"I'm proud of getting sober and staying sober. Starting my life over again instead of giving up. Every day I could give up, but I'm proud of myself for not."
2. SHP helps people break offending patterns and re-integrate into the wider community
"I’m proud of changing my life round after growing up in the life I’ve had. I’ve calmed down and am just trying to get a job and sort my life out."
3. SHP supports people with mental ill health to move from hospital towards stability and independence
"Art helps me because I paint what I see and it just calms me down. Instead of the voices talking to me, I just draw and get across my feelings."
4. SHP supports young people to develop the skills they need to manage their own tenancies
"I've never been on holiday. Where my son is buried there's a greenery, with a tree - not sure what kind it is but it's got pink flowers - that's the prettiest place I've seen..."
5. SHP supports people to grow in confidence and develop appropriate life skills
"Anything new makes me nervous. At the moment, I’m doing an intense computer course, and before I go into the building, I get butterflies in my stomach, because I don’t know what’s coming."